Mau5mate - Rain Forests(OM) Mau5mate - Rain Forests(OM)

Great melody!

I really like everything you've done with this song, it all melds together very nicely. I also like how you used the melody throughout the song without letting it get repetitive or boring. I completely fail at that. Maybe one day in the future I'll be able to make songs like you, but that's a long shot for me. And I agree with some of the people here, you should try to make your own album, I know I would definitely downlo *ahem* buy it... xD Good stuff man, good stuff...
P.S.
I love the bass... keep up the great work mate, this song really deserves top 5.

D-Chain responds:

Thanks man! :$
i really appreciate it!
maybe i will and should make that album [i already made one just for familiy / friends ect] but those where older songs [still good ones tho]
but anyways.
i will make it :)

Thanks again man!

Mellow Acoustic vs Synth Mellow Acoustic vs Synth

Agreed

I totally agree with blade below, he put into words exactly wat i was imagining while listening to this song. Keep it up man... songs like these r wat makes the world a better place to live in.

aliatom54 responds:

Thank you very much, it means alot.

Entering the Dreamland Entering the Dreamland

Dude...

Some of the things u seem to do with FL studio is amazing... got any tips for someone trying to do something with it...? lol. i've been listening to some of ur songs and imo ur pretty good at wat u do mate, this song in particular is really chill and nice to listen to